Two Moons

Disclaimer

Sup fellas. I'm Shasha. The owner of this blog. 14 y/o this year.Enjoy my blog ;)

Entries About Link Tuto

Tagboard



Sing A-long

 

Credits

Template: Aina Syaza
Editor: Nurul AtiQah
Owner: Safiya Zahir
Others:   
Friends and Family
Hey , i just want to share about my friends and family .. 
(sorry broken english =.=' , eheh :D)
Enjoy !

My Friends 


This Is Put :) Love her ! 




Julaila, I like her 


Pakcik Zakwan .. Mau jumpa dia 


My Besties ! Mixie ! Miss Her ! 


Kisya ! Syang dia ! 




Hanis ! haha , budak paling gila penah aku jumpa ! >.<
btw , dia yg pakai baju hijau tu :)
SAYANG HANG MAKCIK HANIS ! <3



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


My Family 


Mommy , My love 


Abg ak HOI ! Macam chinese rite ? ^^


Datyn Aryfa >.<


Kak Leen , miss her so much ! :)


My crazy sister :D


Kak Farah ! XD


Johan ! or Aan for short ! :D

More Coming Soon ! :)










Older Post | Newer Post